At approximately 5:30 PM Sunday Nov. 25, the McQueeney Volunteer Fire Department was dispatched to a reported kitchen fire at 124 Rosemary Loop. The initial report from dispatch indicated the fire started on the stove, all occupants were out of the residence and the occupants had turned off the electric power to the structure. The fire department arrived within 6 minutes of dispatch to find a doublewide manufactured home with smoke venting from the roof and front door. Due to the amount of smoke seen, we requested an engine from Lake Dunlap Volunteer Fire Department. An initial attack hose line was deployed through the front door and the fire was located in the kitchen and quickly extinguished while other personnel searched the remainder of the residence to confirm that no one was still inside the house. The fire was was under control within 30 minutes and the fire department remained on scene until 7:30 PM to confirm the fire was fully extinguished and to assist the fire marshal with his investigation. One engine, one rescue truck and 9 firefighters from McQueeney and one engine, one rescue truck and firefighters from Lake Dunlap operated under the command of Chief Tim Bogisch. In addition to Lake Dunlap, we would like to thank GCSO deputies and Seguin Fire Marshal Greg Dreiss for their assistance.